- **学历要求： **本科
- **工作年限： **5-10年
- **所属部门： **财务部-税务
- **工作城市： **国外
- **发布日期： **2022-07-06
• Work closely with the Finance department on tax compliance matter with focus on North America, and assist with the quarterly tax accounting processes and other tax compliance matters, including GST/VAT returns, withholding tax returns, company tax returns and other tax filings to ensure compliance with relevant tax regulations and maintain tax records properly.
• Work closely with business development, legal, commercial and finance teams to ensure that all operations and transactions are structured in a manner that is tax efficient, and relate all localized planning to the group global strategy, to structure M&A deals, new operations, in order to mitigate tax exposures.
• Research and analyze impact of tax legislation and regulatory proposals, and assist with communications to management.
• Be sensitive to tax risky area, be able to identify potential risk and provide solution.
• Assists in designing and leading the implementation of optimal structures for various new business initiatives.
• University degree in Accounting or Taxation, with minimum of 5 years tax experience
• Strong tax knowledges in Canada and USA, plus experiences responsible for international tax works and handling regional tax matters
• Strong organization, interpersonal, communication, analytical and quantitative skills, and project management skills
• Ability to work independently in a “hands-on” environment, and enthusiastic to learn from and work with cross border team members in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• English as daily working language, and also proficiency in Mandarin, Chinese to communicate with China office/overseas colleagues