- **学历要求： **学历不限
- **工作年限： **经验不限
- **所属部门： **艺术设计中心-CC美术部-APEX
- **工作城市： **国外
- **发布日期： **2022-07-05
NetEase, one of the largest publishers in gaming, is searching for talented developers for an ambitious console project. Conceived as a cinematic single-player experience that combines emotional storytelling, innovative design, and bleeding-edge technology, we are reimagining a beloved eastern IP for a global audience. Our goal is to deliver an enduring AAA experience that carries the spirit of the games that inspired our lives by redefining the potential of what interactive entertainment can be.
Working as a core team of ex-pats at split between the CA and US studios, we challenge ourselves to think differently about building games. Combining the best of western and eastern development, we are looking for passionate developers to push their craft in a safe and inclusive environment that allows magic to happen.
What you will do：
• Work closely with designers, animators and programmers to design and implement solutions for character animation and cinematics in engine.
• Develop scalable animation content production pipeline and tools that support our creative vision
• Establish rules and guidelines for animation content production
• Produce visual benchmarks that push technology forward and maximize quality
• Collaborate with programming team to guide feature development
• Support a team of animators to build content efficiently and consistently
• Define performance budgets for specific components of the game
• Profile and optimize performance on console/PC
• Write and maintain technical documentation
• Develop robust test plans in collaboration with QA team
• Work together with Tools TA to create pipelines for animation production, and enable the animators and artists to use them efficiently
• Keep abreast of the industry’s technological developments and research cutting-edge solutions to apply them into the projects.
What we’re looking for?
• At least six years of professional AAA game development experience
• Three or more years of experience as engine animation TA, with experience as senior or core member in published AAA games. Familiar with combat/non-combat 3C solutions in high-quality RPG games.
• Strong technical proficiency with game development tools and technology
• Mastery of Motion Builder and Maya. Familiar with python
• Familiar with common animation techniques (BlendGraphs/MotionMatching, Control Rig/Fullbody IK, Rigging, FACS, etc)；
• Excellent understanding of animation content production, integration and validation
• Team player, highly collaborative and results oriented
• Strong sense of responsibility, high level of teamwork spirit and knows how to follow up on needs, good communication skills, and result oriented.
• Autonomous and proactive to develop highly efficient solutions
• Curious about learning and implementing new technologies based on industry trends
• Experience developing in and extending Unreal Engine 4-5 a plus
• Excellent ability to learn and apply technical research, good problem analysis and solving skills.
• Passionate about games, pay attention to user experience (including internal user experience of designers/operation/artists).