- **学历要求： **本科
- **工作年限： **10年以上
- **所属部门： **雷火事业群-雷火工作室-办公室
- **工作城市： **加拿大
- **发布日期： **2022-06-15
As an Associate Producer, at NetEase Games Montreal, you’ll drive the development of the animation part of the games the studio is in charge. Depending on the projects’ larger production strategy and organizational structure, your part could be a component like animation, level design, gameplay, world, or a combination of a few.
All in all, you’ll guide one or many multidisciplinary teams to bring your assigned portion to life from start to end. You’ll pair well-designed work processes with clear expectations for your team members to do their best work and optimize their talents.
You will be the main point of contact and interface with the Mocap studios in order to leverage their services and ensure they deliver the data at the expected quality.
Through careful planning, follow-through, and oversight, you’ll keep development on pace, ensuring that time is spent on the right things, and pivot when need be.
While pushing production capacity and quality, you’ll see to it that your team is ready and able to deliver their chunk of the game on time and in a supportive environment.
What you’ll do
• Partner with the core team to understand the overall game vision and requirements + communicate them across the production floor.
• Establish the scope of your area of focus: create its long-term roadmap and schedule, establish its deliverables, quality targets, and key milestones, and define its development strategies and budgets.
• Put everything in place to pave the way for production: develop workflows and pipelines + implement means to facilitate interaction between colleagues.
• Set clear goals for your team members to achieve + make sure the process of delivering those goals is as smooth as possible.
• Anticipate risks & put plans of action in place to overcome them.
• Meet with your team to clarify milestones, prioritize deliverables, give updates, address concerns, provide direction, gather feedback, etc.
• Sync up with the producer, production director, and production managers on progress and momentum + follow up on budgets.
• Look for opportunities to improve and evolve our processes, methods, and practices.
• Take part in recruitment to build your team + foster their professional growth and career progression.
What you bring
• Around 5 years of experience in production or project management in the video game industry (or other relevant experience)
• Plenty of flexibility to adapt to a range of situations & navigate interdependencies
• Familiarity with a variety of project management methodologies
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
• An attentive, collaborative, and innovative spirit
• A people-oriented approach: sure, you care about results, but you never lose sight of the dedicated people behind them