- **学历要求： **本科
- **工作年限： **3-5年
- **所属部门： **雷火事业群-雷火技术中心-技术美术部
- **工作城市： **国外
- **发布日期： **2022-03-03
NetEase Games Montreal is a division of NetEase Games; a leading game developer and publisher focusing on delivering top quality gaming experiences. We are looking for skilled technical animators to develop current and future titles. The role would focus on developing animation pipeline and workflow, providing direction and inputs that would bring cutting-edge technology that would fit the requirement of our projects.
• Bring cutting-edge technology to the animation production pipeline to improve efficiency and quality, from content creation to final presentation
• Experience building, maintaining, optimizing animation Graph editor.
• Design key principles of managing animation tools and resources, improving sharing across multiple projects
• Collaborate closely with animation and other teams, creating and supporting tools/rigs
• Work closely with animation programmer.
• Provide supporting and training for artists and junior TA/TD, to help them adapt to new tools and workflows
• Assist artificial intelligence R&D department on topics related to animation
• 3+ years working as technical animator in the game industry, experience of shipping AAA titles is a plus.
• Proficiency in one or more animation content production tools, such as Maya, MotionBuilder, 3dsmax, etc.
• Programming and tool development in one or more DCC script language is required, such as MEL, MaxScript and Python
• Skills of game engine programming and procedural animation is a definite plus
• Knowledge of human anatomy and animation principles. Able to create both body and facial rig
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with large team
• Experience in motion capture and cinematics production is a plus
• Experience Using motion matching technology is a plus.
• Knowing Unity is a plus